Monday, September 9, 2013

Phew!

So tired, so busy!

To those of you who check this frequently (so pretty much my parents & Pont), sorry that I haven't had a chance to update much about school recently.  This week has been super busy.  I went on a field trip today and I promise I will update you all as soon as I have some free time.  Hopefully within the next few days.

In the meantime, here are some fun facts about Korea for you:

--Korea is roughly the size of Indiana, but has a greater population than California and Texas combined.  Also, 70% of the country is mountains.  That is some crazy population density.

--You don't flush the toilet paper in Korea.  Instead, there is a little waste basket next to the toilet that you put it in.  We didn't know this for the first few days at orientation.  Our minds were blown when we were finally told what that little bucket in our bathrooms was for.

--You don't tip at restaurants.

--Drinking in public is legal.

--It's considered rude to blow your nose in front of someone.


Much love! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment