Friday, October 4, 2013

Not so bad.

I got to leave school at 1:00 today (after having yesterday off and leaving school early every day this week).  The sun is shining and it's the perfect temperature outside. I'm heading to Chuncheon in a few hours for a weekend trip with some friends.

Life is good.

I'm sure I'm going to head into next week completely exhausted after this weekend trip. Not to mention the fact that it's going to be a rude awakening trying to get back into a routine with my classes after being essentially off this whole week.

Still, I can't complain about my life right now.  I'm trying to enjoy these restful days because we will have essentially no days off in November and December (yes, no Thanksgiving break in November and only one day off for Christmas!)

So for now, Cheers, Korea!   Let's hope for smooth traveling this weekend.

Love you all and will update when I am back and have some time.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment