Friday, January 17, 2014

Vacation time!


My bags are packed and I'm overflowing with pre-vacation excitement and anticipation.  If you know me at all, you know that I am the queen of overpacking, so I'm actually feeling quite impressed with my ability to pack for a vacation without a huge suitcase.  There's a first time for everything, I suppose.

I'll be heading to Seoul this afternoon, where I'll spend tonight and tomorrow with friends, then on Sunday I'll be on my way to Thailand, where I'll be until mid-next week.

If everything goes as planned over the next week I will:
--spend time at the beach
--hang out with tigers
--ride an elephant
--visit some of the most famous Buddhist temples in the world.
--eat some absolutely delicious Thai food.

Please keep us in your prayers while we're gone. I can't wait to fill you all in once I'm back!

2 comments:

  1. So, I wanted to let you know...every once and a while at lunch, I say....."has anyone been been reading Sarah's blog???" I mentioned how jealous I am of your awesome trip/adventure to Thailand. Enjoy! and prayers for safety!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that's awesome! I have to say, I miss those crazy lunches on D3. Now I have to sit with all the teachers at school during lunch and I can't under anything because it's all Korean. So boring!!!

    ReplyDelete