Monday, February 24, 2014

A quick weekend in Busan


This weekend I took a trip to Busan  for my friend Jackie's last weekend in Korea. The weekend turned out to be a bit chaotic, but it was awesome to spend some time on the beach, especially since the weather was equivalent to NH's weather in April.  We spent our day by the beach and ended our exploring by trying some chicken feet.  Yes, chicken feet...because when you're in Korea, why not?  They didn't really have much meat on them, which was strange...I mostly felt like I was just sucking off the super spicy sauce.  Apparently they're supposed to be good for your skin though, so I'll let you know if I see any improvements in that department.  Overall, it was a memorable weekend, although by the time I got back home I was completely exhausted.  Not too much else to say, so I'll leave you with a few pictures of beautiful Busan.
Yes, that is my friend swimming in the water.  And yes, all of the Koreans are wondering why the crazy foreigner would ever go in the ocean in February. 

Mmmmm chicken feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment