Friday, February 14, 2014

What a week!

It's been quite the busy week for me here in Korea.  I didn't have to go to school this week, so it was kind of like having a bonus surprise vacation.  I'll write more about what I've been up to over the past week soon, but basically last weekend my friends from Seoul were here in Jeomchon.  One friend stayed with me until Tuesday, then Wednesday I went to Seoul where I did a ton of sightseeing and exploring up until this evening when I finally came back to Jeomchon.

It's been a busy but awesome week for me.  This week I have to go school, but my friends will come back to Jeomchon on Wednesday, then Friday we will all head to Busan for the weekend. It's been quite the whirlwind month!

On this Valentine's Day I am especially thankful for all of the wonderful people in my life.  I'm not the girl who gets sad to be single on Valentine's Day--my life is FULL of love, even as I am on the other side of the world from my dearest friends and family.  And for that, I am truly thankful.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment