Sunday, June 29, 2014

Exciting things are happening!

There are so many things to look forward to in the next six months that I can hardly contain my excitement.

First, I'll be heading home in just 34 days!!!! I'll be home for two weeks, which I'm sure will be WAY too short, but nonetheless my mind is already completely preoccupied by the list of things I want to do with the people I have been away from for a year.

Besides that, travel plans for this upcoming year include trips to :
--Japan (over Chuseok)
--China (hopefully over the Lunar New Year...getting a visa to China is a bit tricky, but we think it should work out!)
--Hong Kong (part one of my winter vacation)
--Cambodia (part two of winter vacation)

One of the things that makes me really excited about my second year in Korea is that I am able to plan ahead a bit more to advantage of all of my school breaks.  This year I wasn't even that sure of how the school calendar worked, but for this upcoming year I know how it goes and I'm fully prepared to take advantage of the school breaks to fit in trips to a few other countries throughout the year.  Additionally, I hope to hit up all of the things I missed in Korea the first time around.

The next six months are going to be full of adventures.  Let's pray for continued good health and safety along the way!


No comments:

Post a Comment