Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Hello again!

It's somehow already the last week of February, the last week before the new school year begins.  These past two months have been such a whirlwind and I'm SUPER behind in writing about everything that has happened, and in a lot of ways I think my brain hasn't even caught up and finished processing everything yet.

Over the past six weeks I've spent time in three different countries and five different cities outside of Korea.  My passport has new visas and stamps, and my facebook is full of pictures of places I never could have imagined I would ever go.  I'm overflowing with gratitude for all of these experiences, and can't quite figure out how this life became my reality.  I still have many thoughts about my travels that I'll hopefully be able to better unpack soon as I write about my time in Cambodia, Hong Kong, and Beijing.

Until then, I'm in my last week of deskwarming before my new schedule kicks in next week.  Starting next week I'll be working at a different school every day of the week, something I'm not exactly looking forward to, but I'm sure it will just take a while to get used to it. We also have some people from town leaving over the next few days and we will have new people coming by the end of the week, which will kick of my final six months in Korea.  Yes, SIX MORE MONTHS.  Panic mode is already starting to hit me.

There will be a lot going on the next few weeks, but eventually I'll get everything back up to date.  Eventually being the operative word, of course.  

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment